Dreading Water Dreading Water

Paused at 2:37 and just pretended they both drown.

AgentDajo responds:

Haha! Go ahead!
My classmates and instructors always made that joke, especially with the ending.

60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017 60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017

This sounds so cool. Very atmospheric. Your team clearly put a lot of effort into animation, but where most people would have stopped on good animation, this animation took a step above and had beautiful sound too. Great sounding voice acting, although I don't speak the language (Portugese or Spanish) it sounds very good to my ear.
All around atmospheric and good story.
One of the best things I have seen on here 5/5 perfect score.

Kool Klassy Krew Kool Klassy Krew

Why? What is the point of this it's neither funny nor well made. Please don't put this kinda stuff here.

Chat With Scratch! (THE WORST GAME EVER) Chat With Scratch! (THE WORST GAME EVER)

I can't stop laughing this is literally the worst thing I have ever seen on this site.

LeUnknownUser responds:

Thank you for this negative response! ^-^

verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

This isn't a game. This is a shitty attempt at propaganda.

Snowfall Snowfall

Good work! Bass sounds a little weird. Good creepy track altogether.

TheFatRat - Fly Away (feat. Anjulie) [Dainyk Subtin Remix] TheFatRat - Fly Away (feat. Anjulie) [Dainyk Subtin Remix]

Wait this isn't the original?

DainykOfficial responds:

Nope, this is a remix.

F-777 - The Secret Dynasty F-777 - The Secret Dynasty

Mastering on this song is poor, to many high frequencies it sounds like my ears are getting forcefully penetrated. Pretty good track otherwise but the mastering is awful and unforgivable.