Dreading Water Dreading Water

Paused at 2:37 and just pretended they both drown.

AgentDajo responds:

Haha! Go ahead!
My classmates and instructors always made that joke, especially with the ending.

60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017 60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017

This sounds so cool. Very atmospheric. Your team clearly put a lot of effort into animation, but where most people would have stopped on good animation, this animation took a step above and had beautiful sound too. Great sounding voice acting, although I don't speak the language (Portugese or Spanish) it sounds very good to my ear.
All around atmospheric and good story.
One of the best things I have seen on here 5/5 perfect score.

Kool Klassy Krew Kool Klassy Krew

Why? What is the point of this it's neither funny nor well made. Please don't put this kinda stuff here.

Chat With Scratch! (THE WORST GAME EVER) Chat With Scratch! (THE WORST GAME EVER)

I can't stop laughing this is literally the worst thing I have ever seen on this site.

LeUnknownUser responds:

Thank you for this negative response! ^-^

verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

This isn't a game. This is a shitty attempt at propaganda.

-conclusion- -conclusion-

Would be perfect if it had more of that beautiful pad lead about 1/3 into the song. Only reason I listen to this song.

-Meltdown- -Meltdown-

Somewhat abnormal structure. Good song, brings me back. Still kinda baffles me that techno and breakbeat are genres that still exist.

Waterflame responds:

They are alive and well, just not as popular as they once were. It will never die for me, anyway! This is more of a hybrid I guess. Thank you :)

Snowfall Snowfall

Good work! Bass sounds a little weird. Good creepy track altogether.